Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Online Digital Photo Printing



It has been 2 busy weeks and today I am free...as for now. I have decided to give myself a break and shall start the reporting routine tomorrow. I have too much things to-do in my lists that need to be cleared sooner. Some cloths to let go, baby clothes and toys and misc to properly stored, some unused thing to keep in store, an old tv to dispose and whatnot. My elder sister is expecting and I need to start gathering all the things she inherit me during my 1st pregnancy. 

I have been keeping my baby’s photos in my pendrive for printing as arwah Mak requested for her grandson photos – but I was never able to make it. I remembered how she would ask how her grandson is doing every time I called but in the last few days of her life, she never asked. Not that I feel upset that she didn’t ask, it just reminded me that I have not fulfill her request.

Today I’ve discovered the online digital photo printing services while googling for photo printing price and decided to try one. It cost around 25 – 60 cents per 4R photo depending on the discount offered. Normal price would be 60 cents [pfffft my budget is 50 cents~].

Luckily I came across this www.eoe.com.my which offer an easy photo upload option and are within my budget (30 cents per 4R photo…yeay). You need to download this photo up loader software and install it in your PC. The process was so fast. I was able to download, install and upload photos in less than 10 minutes. 

See how convenient it is to online shopping. All you need is internet connection and internet banking for payment purposes and wait patiently for your parcel – save energy, save time, save money [petrol kan dah naik 20sen).

No comments:

Post a Comment