Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Company POLICY



Funny policy made by my current company I am working with :

Compassionate leave entitle for confirmed staff ONLY.

So I replied :

Thank you for info and yet another funny policy, as if I could ask Allah to delay it as I am not confirmed yet  =(.

This is what the un‘emotional’less HR5 quoted [I meant to say she is too emotional to back up the company instead of replying in a more non-bias tone, and also quite rude to say how ‘lucky’ I am when my Mak passed away.] :  

This is company policy if you not agreed on that kindly refer management. One more thing you’re lucky because now management agreed to give an advance annual leave to you. So no unpaid leave deduction was made, before this unconfirmed staff not entitle for compassionate leave also not entitle annual leave until their confirmation so we declared as unpaid leave. Thanks to Allah.

I didn’t care to reply, not to waste my time with somebody who is not worth an explanation. Allah kan ada [untuk membalasnya]. May my Mak rest in peace.. Al-Fatihah.

Somehow somebody replied with more appropriate explanation and tone :

Dear Siti Fairouz,
As per now, that’s the policy given by Company. We are currently work out to revise few of the policy. We are aware that all the non-confirmed staff is not entitled to the compassionate leave, that’s one of the reason why we are revising the Annual Leave policy. So that, non-confirmed still can take leave as per located/prorated for any emergency cases.
Thanks.

Yes, you are the COMPANY, I am only a WORKER. But remember, Allah own the greatest COMPANY. No matter how well established, how strong financially you are, just remember it is the worker who shed their blood, sweat and tears, helping the company to grow and survive. Take a good care of them, Allah will take a good care of you. 

Good people will leave, only losers stay.

This was once quoted by an x-boss of mine. Allah Maha Adil kan. Good people are for good company. It might be that Allah send them temporarily just to ‘teach’ them some lesson, or to ‘teach’ the company a lesson. Wallahualam.

No comments:

Post a Comment